Providing us with your data shows us that you are over 13 years of age
Intentional Writer is responsible for your personal data (referred to as ‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘us’ in this policy’s details)
Kizzy Bass through email@example.com
Keeping your personal information up to date is very important so if anything changes please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What data we collect, why we collect it and how we process it
Personal data is any piece of information that can identify an individual. This does not include anonymised data.
We may process your personal data through the following categories:
- Communication Data. The information you send through to us by using a contact form, email, text, social media messages, social media posts or any other form of communication you send to us. We process this so we can communicate back to you and for the establishment, defence or pursuance of legal claims.
- User Data. This information includes how you use our website and anything you post on our website. We process this data to make sure we are providing relevant content, to make our site secure, maintain backups and enable publication and administration of this site.
- Technical Data. This information includes data about how you use our website, such as IP addresses, login data, browser details, length of stay, page views, number of visits and time zone settings. The source of this data is from Google Analytics. We process this data to analyse your use of our website to be able to deliver content and ads that are relevant and to see how these are performing.
We do not collect any sensitive data about you. Sensitive data refers to information such as race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, sex life, political opinions, health, genetic or biometric details, trade union membership or criminal offences or convictions.
We will only use the personal data collected from you for the purpose it was collected. If we need to use your details for anything unrelated we will contact you first and explain the reasons why.
How we collect your personal data
We may also receive data from third parties such as analytics providers like Google based outside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook-based outside the EU, search information providers like Google based outside the EU.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers.
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
We have in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally altered, used, lost, disclosed or accesses without authorisation. We only allow access to this data to our employees who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your data on our instructions and must be kept confidential.
There are procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breaches and we will notify you and any relevant regulator should a breach occur if we are legally required to.
We only retain personal data for as long as is necessary, such as to fulfil the purpose it was collected for, including legal, reporting or accounting requirements.
We decide what the correct time is to keep your data by looking at its amount, sensitivity, nature and the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure, the processing purposes and if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
Your legal rights
Under data protection laws, you have rights in relation to your personal data including the right to access, correct, erase, transfer, restrict, object to the processing, to the portability of data and withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights here:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data or any of your other rights. We may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, excessive, repetitive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We could ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data. This is a security measure to make sure all personal data
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. It may sometimes take us longer than a month if your request is complex or we have a few cases to deal with. We will always notify you.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.