I am really struggling with my hair thanks to the harsh winter we have had so I thought it was about time I found a natural way to treat it! I can remember my mum using VO5 hot oils to treat her hair, so I had a look around and found this great recipe for my own hot oil treatment, Rosemary Hot Oil Hair Treatment.
- 1/2 cup dried rosemary leaves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Combine all the ingredients and heat slowly over a low heat till the oil is warm.
- Strain the oil.
- Apply the oil to the entire scalp and hair and then wrap your hair in clingfilm and a towel.
- Leave for 15 minutes.
- Wash your hair thoroughly twice.
- Blow dry and style your super shiny, healthy looking hair.
- Use this treatment twice a month.