2 tablespoon oil
1 egg (mixed with 1 tablespoon water)
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 heaped tablespoon curry powder
2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
70g frozen peas
shredded left over chicken/turkey
leftover rice (use enough to feed your family)or 2 packets of microwave rice
Large splash soy sauce
- Heat half the oil in a frying pan. Add the egg and cook an omelette. Once fully cooked, remove from pan and leave to one side.
- Add remaining oil and heat. Add onions and fry till soft.
- Add garlic, curry powder and ketchup, keep stirring.
- Add frozen peas and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add chicken, rice and water and cook for 5 mins.
- Finally add omelette which has been shredded and soy sauce.
- Serve and enjoy.