Now this one may not be as quick as the previous recipes I have shared on here but it is very tasty and easy to make. Plus my whole family loves this too!
Fruity Chicken Curry
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and finely chopped
- 1 Banana, finally chopped
- 500 g chicken breast, chopped into cubes
- 2 tbsp mild curry paste
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 350 ml chicken stock
- 100 ml coconut milk
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the chicken pieces till golden and set to one side.
- Now add the onion, apple and banana and cook till soft.
- Return the chicken to the pan and add the curry paste and curry powder.
- Add the chicken stock and cook for 20 minutes, till the fluid has reduced.
- Add the coconut milk and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Serve with rice, naan bread and poppadoms.
- You can also add chick peas and sultana’s if you want to make the meal go further.