I have started to compile a list of quick and easy recipes ready for back to school and also the start of my University journey. One great meal that we all love is a pasta dish, I find using fresh pasta reduces the cooking time and gives the meals a nicer taste. This pasta dish actually takes very little time to prepare and cook making it perfect for those busy school nights without having to resort to ready meals or takeaways.
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 6 rashers Bacon, cut into strips
- 4 Chestnut mushrooms, diced
- 1 tub soft cheese
- 300 g fresh tagliatelle
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the bacon and mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Cook the tagliatelle as packet instructs, usually 5 minutes.
- Add soft cheese to the bacon and mushrooms and allow to melt.
- Drain pasta and stir into the cheese, bacon and mushroom.
- Season to taste with black pepper and serve with salad and garlic bread.