Here we have an easy to make chocolate mint lip balm that will make the chocolate indulgence last longer without the weight gain, win-win!
- 1 tsp beeswax, pearls or grated
- 1/2 tbsp shea butter
- 1/2 tbsp cocoa butter
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp vitamin E oil or 2 vitamin E capsules punctured
- 3 drops of peppermint essential oil
- Melt the shea butter and cocoa butted in a bowl over warm water at a very low heat. Stir occasionally.
- Add beeswax and stir until completely melted.
- Remove the mixture from the heat. Add the essential oil, honey, vitamin E and cocoa powder, whisking all the time.
- Once everything is completely mixed together and smooth, transfer to a sterile lip balm pot and leave for 3 hours to set.