My skin is super dry at the moment, I thought Spring was meant to be here now instead we have yet more snow 🙁
Anyway to try to cheer myself and my skin up, I tried this wonderful soothing and deeply nourishing Aloe Vera and Avocado face mask which is really easy to make.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tsp clear honey
- 1tsp lemon juice
- 1tsp natural yogurt
- 1tsp aloe vera juice
- Slice the avocado into and scoop out the flesh into a bowl.
- Use a fork to mash this into a paste.
- Add in the remaining ingredients
- Use immediately, avoid direct contact with the eye are and mouth.
- Leave the mask on for 10 mins, rinse and pat dry.